We are looking for a curious, proactive and ambitious communications intern who will be planning, managing and developing all of our brands communications channels together with our Founder.
This is a job for those of you who want to learn by doing, and who’s not afraid of responsibility, and for those of you who are eager to develop in a design start-up that’s always looking to do things differently.
- Your a structured and innovative individual with a strong sense of aesthetics.
- Your passionate about design.
- You have a strong knowledge of Figma and/or photoshop/InDesign.
- You like to project manage
- You’re a teamplayer and eager to learn.
Your role Day-to-day:
- Schedule posts in the social calendar feed 4-6 weeks in advance every 4 weeks.
- Create social posts on Figma updating existing templates
- Support in write-ups of captions for product and company focused posts
- Explore, collate and collect content references for social channels.
- Ideate / Conceptualise new content formats for IG posts and stories on Figma to create a ‘moodboard’ of inspiration.
- Keep up to date with ReFrameds social metrics identifying opportunities for posting on certain days, hours and calendar moments in the future.
- .Apply your learnings from the metrics to the ReFramed content.
“In My Room”
- Identify ReFramed customers through sales sheet, research who they are and determine if they should be considered for In My Room interview
- Update IMR pipeline sheet with prospective customers we can add to shoot wishlist
- Reach out to potential participants.
- Find local photographer & producer in cities outside of CPH
- Establish a team and set briefing meetings to run through expectations, intentions and deliverables.
- Plan the online interview with participant.
- Plan the shooting day with participant, local photographer & local producer if IMR is based out of CPH
- Send out Term & Conditions document to participant and ensure they understand and sign off on requirements
- Support in styling and capturing BTS video clips at Shoot [if based in Copenhagen]
- Work brand side with external contents and campaigns in accordance with the communications calendar.
- Plan and execute content creation and shoots with necessary stakeholders.
- Develop new marketing format together with marketing ideal for Newsletter format.
- You’ll be accountable for the growth of social channels such as Instagram and Pinterest.
- You’ll spearhead dialogue with European press to maximize brand coverage.
- You’ll be working from our community space Refugio in Nygårdsvej 19, Copenhagen Ø and reporting directly into the founder of the business.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org